Go Govinda Oh My God - OMG Movie Song feat. Sonakshi Sinha & Prabhu Deva

Oh My God movie Go Govinda full video song

Song: Go Govinda Go
Singer: Shreya Ghoshal, Aman Trikha
Movie: Oh My God
Music Director: Himesh Reshammiya
Music label: T-Series

Watch Go Govinda Oh My God - OMG Movie Song feat. Sonakshi Sinha & Prabhu Deva
Watch 'Go Govinda' song in HD from upcoming Hindi movie "OH MY GOD" featuring Sonakshi Sinha, Prabhu Deva. Enjoy and stay connected with us for Oh My God movie all updates.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Watch Movie Trailers - New Upcoming Movies Trailer Video, Release Date, Preview, Review of all the latest Bollywood and Hollywood, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannad, Punjabi Movies. New Video Game Trailers for Wii, Vita, Xbox, PS3 Video Games, News for video games, video games for kids, Music, Music Videos, Hindi Video Songs, Watch 2012 Hits music video songs Top 10, 20, Movie Soundtrack, Track-list, Lyrics and more.